Friday 13 September 2013

Removing Rust And Corrosion From Your Motorcycle The Easy Way Using Vinegar

Removing rust and corrosion from your motorcycle the easy way using vinegar, Does it work ?


I said in an earlier Post that I had heard of an way way of removing rust and other corrosion from motorcycle parts using vinegar.

I am always looking to try anything that makes life easier and saves me money and many people have said this does work and so I decided to try it myself.

I decided to keep it simple so I decided to test this on the gas cap from the fuel tank of the Kawasaki Zephyr ZR750 as it is composed of several different metals all heavily corroded but was small enough to test easily.

The test was very simple


  1. Put the gas cap in a foil tray
  2. Cover it in distilled vinegar
  3. Wait 24 hours
That was it, To see the results of the test check out the video below, You may be surprised !


YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS ABOUT MOTORCYCLE RESTORATION 
ON YOUTUBE


JUST PUT OLD750 IN THE SEARCH BOX AND MY CHANEL IS THE FIRST RESULT







No comments:

Post a Comment