Monday 16 September 2013

My Fridge Freezer Caught Fire !! Why I Am Pissed Off With Beko, Is It A Conspiracy Of Silence By Big Companys

Expose the conspiracy of silence perpetuated by appliance manufacturers by letting me know if this has happened to you.

Sorry about this post as it is nothing to do with my bike and you may think I am just having a rant and things cannot be perfectly reliable forever but I could have died and that makes me angry.

Not only could I have died but more importantly my family including my young grandchildren could have died and that makes me absolutely furious, Not only that but YOU AND ANYONE WHO HAS A FRIDGE IN THERE HOME COULD DIE TONIGHT.

What makes me more angry than anything else is the reaction of the manufacturer Beko, My requests for an explanation as to why my fridge caught fire has been met by complete silence, nothing, all I get when calling is an offer to send an engineer to repair it at my own cost, which I do not want, and if I email them with a complaint all I get is an automated reply saying they have received my email and that is it - THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !

THIS IS A SERIOUS SAFETY ISSUE AND THEY ARE JUST IGNORING IT. If you search for fridge fire or appliance fire on Google you will find thousands of people that have had the same problem and many, many people have died in fires proved to be started by a faulty appliance.

Now you would think that if someone reported a deadly problem with something that is in virtually every home in the world the manufacturers would immediately investigate and modify the faulty part TO SAVE PEOPLES LIVES.

But no they choose to just ignore the problem knowing that we do not have a voice and if anyone does complain then who will ever know so they just carry on selling dangerous appliances that kill people and no one is ever the wiser.

So my appliance was manufactured by Beko so all others are safe right, WRONG!
For a start Beko is part of a huge group of appliance brands called ARCELIC whose brand names include:-


  • ARCELIC
  • BEKO
  • GRUNDIG
  • DEFY
  • ALTUS
  • BLOOMBERG
  • ARTIC
  • ELEKTRA BERGENZ
  • LEISURE
  • FLAVEL
  • ARSTIL
Nearly every brand you can think of has problems, just search for your appliance and ad catches fire to the name and you will see what I mean.

Anyway I just think everyone should know about this so share this post with as many people as you can, comment and add your own experience or just tell your friends and family about this, YOU JUST MIGHT SAVE THEIR LIFE





No comments:

Post a Comment