Friday 13 September 2013

2013 San Marino Moto GP This Weekend What Chanel Will You Watch It On ?

MotoGP, The BBC and SKY TV

I am looking forward to watching the Moto GP this weekend

I don't know about you but I watch all the Moto GP races on Sky TV. In the UK we have two choices if you want to watch a Moto GP race, The BBC or Sky TV.

Now I know some people will disagree with me but I much prefer the commentary by Toby Moody and Julian Ryder on SKY TV to that of Steve Parrish, Charlie Cox and Suzi Perry ( although she is better to look at than any of the others !)

SKY TVs commentary just seems to be natural and unforced and full of information and honest emotion and they tend to just say it like it is, there does not seem to be any hype involved just two very knowledgeable guys chatting about the race. They seem genuinely excited and interested in what they are doing and would do it unpaid if they had to just because MotoGP is what they are into.

The BBCs coverage although very good technically is spoiled for me by the commentators trying to force the excitement on you and it always seems a bit false, like they are doing a job and it could be any sport they were asked to comment on and they would still have to try and sound interested and excited as that is their job.

Anyone agree with me or not ?. Who do you watch

No comments:

Post a Comment