Sunday 6 October 2013

2013 Korean F1 GP - Dont tell me the result I haven't watched it yet

How hard can it be to NOT HEAR THE RESULT of an F1 race?


I missed the race live this morning and am just sitting down to watch the replay at 1pm UK time.

Now obviously I dont want to know the result but as always happens with any sport when you want to find out the result you ask around and no one knows, you watch the news and the only result not shown is the one you want to know, you cant find out however hard you try.

But try and avoid finding out, its nearly impossible, The result is EVERYWHERE. Its the headline on every news program, Your neighbors have the TV on so loud you can hear it, Your friends tell you, Random people in the shop start talking about it.

So today I have stayed indoors and not turned the TV on until the program started so up till now I have managed to avoid hearing the result so maybe this will be a first, we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment